1. Acknowledgement and acceptance
2. Site usage
No visitor of this web site may distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit any information published on this site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for any business or commercial purpose. The site cannot be used for or involved in illegal activity of any kind.
3. Gathering and using information
When a visitor requests a page from the Website, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. This information may include the IP address of the site that directed you to the Website, your IP address, operating system version and your web browser. This information reveals nothing personal about you and the practice of collecting such data is common for every web server on the Internet today.
WIA uses your IP address for the following purposes:
- Diagnose problems with our servers;
- Administer our site (this data gives us the idea which parts of our site users are visiting more frequently;
- Investigate misuses of the Website.
- We don’t link IP addresses to any personal data. This means that visitors of our site are tracked, but they remain anonymous.
Contact forms at the Website require your name, e-mail and company name. We collect this information and use it for getting in touch with you only. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to any third party without your consent. While using Our Service, it may be necessary to provide Us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- legal names
- email address
- phone number
- professional history (CV)
- images, videos, and digital publications
3.3. Registrations & features
Certain information may be required to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience of our website and platform.
- To improve our service.
- To deliver our service of matching the visitor with the best remote job opportunities.
- To send periodic emails regarding relevant job opportunities and corporate events.
- To send notices and proposals for business-related activities between the visitor and WIA Ltd.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
4. Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Our site has advanced security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration. All your personal information resides behind a firewall, and access to it is restricted to most WIA personnel (excluding managers that communicate with you directly).
6. Personal information disclosure
WIA may disclose your personal information when it is required by law or there are sufficient grounds to believe that this action is necessary to:
- Investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process served on WIA;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of WIA or visitors of the Website;
- Reply to user requests.
WIA reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time. So we encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to track the changes.
In line with GDPR we are collecting your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill precise and previously described purposes. We take care of your data and put in place security measures to keep them safe.
When we process your data you:
- Have the right to know about it.
- You have the right to access the information and have it rectified if necessary.
- You can object to the processing.
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decisions.
- These rights, applicable to our services, are outlined in CHAPTER III, Rights of the data subject of the GDPR.
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please send us a written request by email.